Delivery & Returns Information
Postage and packaging charges are for within mainland UK. Unfortunately, we do not ship to non-mainland UK.
We aim to dispatch any orders placed before 11am the same working day. Items will normally be delivered within 3-5 working days from time of dispatch. Where delivery times cannot be made within the time frame, you will be contacted and made aware of any delays.
All orders are sent using either Parcelforce or Royal Mail. Once your order has been placed, we will send you an email confirmation. A further email will be sent once your parcel has been despatched, along with a tracking ID.
UK delivery charges are as follows:
- Orders under £15 - £1.99*
- Orders £15 or over* - Free delivery
*Please note any parcels that exceed 1 metre in length will incur a £5 surcharge.
- To be entitled to a full refund or exchange, we must have received the returned item in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 30 days of you taking delivery.
- If you return your purchase by post or courier after the period outlined (with exception of faulty or damaged goods), we reserve the right to not process your return.
- Please note that unless the item is faulty or damaged, you will be responsible for the cost of the return.
- Refund does not include your cost of the original postage and packaging unless the goods are faulty or damaged.
- Please ensure that you wrap the package securely.
When returning goods, please ensure that you contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
- Your name
- Order number
- Reason for return
- Relevant pictures should the item be damaged or faulty
Upon receipt of this information, we will provide you with a returns address along with a returns number.
Any refunds due will be refunded to you via your original method of payment, usually within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
Please note - items purchased on our website cannot be refunded in our store